I have had heaps of things on my sewing to do list and I still have a heap more. So I started with something simple, a cushion cover. I have done parts of this before but not all of it by myself. Just a simple envelope cushion cover, worked a treat and looking forward to making many more of these. I am actually working on a Styled to Profit Cushion Line at the moment so hopefully I can master the art of sewing cushion covers in minutes. I can't wait to share some of my new cushions with you all but need to wait until I have it all a little more organised and completed.
(source)I loved them, thought they were so cute, and seeing as though my theme for my daughter's room is owls I thought I might try and give there a go myself. Took me quite a while to work them out and put them together but let me say, I'm so happy with the result. Now I know mine are no where near as good as the ones above but I'm just really excited that I did them myself, with little to no help from anyone. There are so many flaws in them but I don't mind......I did them myself!!
I need an electrician to take off her existing light, it's not your normal batten fixture, so until that's done I have put it on a lamp in her room, what do you think....
(Photos: Credited or by Styled to Profit)